Parra to the Orioles (Done Deal)

TonySoprano

Who Would You Trade For?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Trade For?

• Gerardo Parra - 2 month rental
    • Ben Revere
    • Someone Else (Please name them in the comments)
    • Nobody. Not much worth it on the market.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Also hearing Gerardo Parra going from Milwaukee to Baltimore for Zach Davies.</p>— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) <a href="

">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it hard to believe Duquette would give up Davies for a rental that might not move the bar that far and will be a free agent after the season. This would be the first move he's made trade wise that I would be totally, and I mean totally against.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Also hearing Gerardo Parra going from Milwaukee to Baltimore for Zach Davies.</p>— Lookout Landing (@LookoutLanding) <a href="
">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would like this if Parra was even signed through 2016. Can't get behind the move as a rental. May feel differently if it gets in the playoffs. Career .700ish OPS guy close to .900 this season.

If Mike Wright was the pitcher I would feel a lot more comfortable.

Ugh do not like if true.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This guy looks like he could step in at one of the corner OF spots. And in return we're giving up a guy who IMO has a ceiling of being a back end rotation starter. I know Parra has been much better this year than in the rest of his long MLB career. But I'm OK with giving up a future reliever / back end guy (tops).

Archived